As a makeup artist, my digital camera is officially a part of my kit. It’s essential, mandatory, a necessity. It comes with me on all client visits. So, could you imagine the sheer panic that set in once I realized I had left my camera at home?! Tears :(. The color payoff is way more rich and vibrant than it appears in these pictures. Because I didn’t have my camera, I unfortunately had to take these pictures with my iPhone. For the most part, I think it captured the transformation pretty well. But, nonetheless…Here is the before and after transformation of my beautiful client, Sharon. She loves smokey eyes, and loves for her eyes to sparkle. So, I gave her just what she wanted, deep sultry smokey eyes, with hints of brown and pink.
The products I used:
- Brows- shaped with NYC’s brown khol eyebrow pencil. Filled in with Mac espresso brow powder.
- Eye Lids- Urban Decay eye primer. Wet ‘n Wild black pencil eyeliner, MAC shimmery black eyeshadow. Mac brick red eye shadow. L’oreal HIP pigment eyeshadow in the color fiery.
- Lashes- KISS Envy.
- Lips-NYX red lip liner pencil. Lipstick, smooch by NYC.
- Foundation- Clinique select cover up.
- Cheeks- MAC ambering rose blush. Milani Dolce Pink blush.
It was her first time wearing false eye lashes! She loved them. I also taught her how to apply them herself and how to carefully remove them at the end of a day. It can be a daunting task to apply lashes, but trust me, once you get the hang off it, it will seem like a breeze!